Friday 25 November 2016

Woodland Creatures




This week for outdoor learning  we took clay into the forest and the children worked with a partner to create a woodland creature on the trees.  It was cold and wet but they made some very interesting characters.   Today they wrote about their creature and shared it with the class.  Below I have reprinted their creature's Bio.


                                                     My creatures name is Branch.  
                                                 He can run super fast like a cheetah.

My creatures name is Waddles.  She can jump.

My woodland creature's name is Duke.  He can fly.  
He's a bat and his wings are green.

                            My creatures name is AJ.  He can cut down trees in zero seconds.

                                         My creatures name is Spot.  He can run really fast.
                                                      I also have another creature.
                                                            His name is Hay Hay.

My creatures name is Buzz.  He can cut trees.


                                          My creatures name is Bob.  He can fly in the sky.

My creatures name is ice cream.

My creatures name is Woody.  He can ride a motorcycle.  
He can do backflips on his motorcycle.

My creatures name is Squishy.  She can do backflips.

                                      My creatures name is Inspector.  He can do backflips.

My creatures name is Blue.  She does jumps.

My creatures name is Woody.  She can watch like an eagle.  She can eat fish.

My creatures name is Tim.  He can make people laugh.

                                         My creatures name is Bluey.  He can help people.

My creatures name is Buzz.  She can eat plants.

                                My creatures name is Big Eater.  He can jump.  He likes food.